Cute Fall Session Ideas in Muncie, Indiana
It may still be reaching 80 degrees in Indiana, but there are signs of fall popping up everywhere! Pumpkin spiced lattes are finally back at Starbucks, cozy sweaters are hitting the racks, and those bright orange Halloween Oreos are tempting me every time I'm at the store (is it just me or do holiday themed foods seem 100 times better than normal ones??).
With October slowly creeping up, I definitely have fall fever thinking of all the cute adventures that are going to be filling my days soon! Most of my evenings will be spent roaming pumpkin patches, picking apples, exploring colorful forests, and huddling around campfires for seniors, couples, and family sessions. My list of cute session ideas keeps growing so here are some of my bucket list photoshoots that I'd love to cross off this fall! See one that you think fits you perfectly? Shoot me an email and let's plan your fall adventure!
- Picking out pumpkins or apple picking
- Carving jack-o-lanterns
- Raking leaves
- Coffee shops
- Bonfire + s'mores with your friends or family
- Tent camping or a cabin in the woods
- Your little kiddos dressed up in their Halloween costumes
- Your dogs dressed up in their Halloween costumes
- Fall themed cake smashes
- Cozy in-home sessions (Cuddling with your significant other, baking a pie, boudoir sessions...without leaving your home!)
- Cozy Airbbnb or studio sessions (If your home isn't quite as photogenic as you wish it was)
- Exploring + hiking at a state park
- Baking pies or your favorite fall treat
- Sunflower fields (Sunflowers peak in September!)
- Couple's session at a vineyard
- A session at any of these places I will be visiting in Indiana: Turkey Run State Park, Holliday Park, Clifty Falls, Mounds State Park, Conner Prairie, Jacob's Family Orchard, Summit Lake State Park, or your favorite place to visit in the fall!
- Tawas City + Tahquamenon Falls State Park (Upper Peninsula) - Oct. 5-8
- Tempe, Arizona - Nov. 6-13
- Feel free to book anywhere else, I'm always down for a good adventure!
Honestly, the list will probably continue to grow, but these are the ones racing through my mind when I think of October! My fall schedule is quickly filling up so don't wait to book if you are interested!